cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Art on My Pants


I really enjoy my art class. I sit with my friend Ethan and a couple of other classmates which are now my friends too. We laugh so much in class my abs are sore by the time the bell rings. However we still do all our work. Right now we are doing a pastel of some art work bye a famous artist called Gergia O' Keeffe. At first I thought the artist was a man but I found out its a woman. I love all her art because most of her work is on plants and flowers, which I love to grow. I searched through almost all her work until I found the perfect work of art by her. Its a breath taking red, orange, and yellow flower that I believe is a Cana Lilly. The only bad part of this is that pastel is messy. It gets every where and spreads like wildfire. I have learned not to scratch my face while using pastel. Some how embarrassment follows me. At the end of class my friend Jalicia said I had something on the back of my jeans. I look to see what it is and found that there was red Pastel all over the lower part of my jeans. Yaaa!! Just what I need to finish off my look. She went to get a wet paper towel and actually helped me wipe it off my jeans. Its good to have friends. However the red had somehow turned to pink. Whoop Whoop. Even better that did not go with anything I was wearing ( which was a lot of light blue ). So this is embarrassment number two for this week. Cant wait to see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment