cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I just came to get my thing!!!


My third period class is Art Three. My teacher is Mrs. Lowery. She is the best art teacher I have ever had, not to mention she is a talented artist herself. I have no problem doing work in the class because I love art. However there are some students in the class that think their going to die if they do something. That's not all. Students are very disrespectful to Mrs. Lowery and I hate that. Why would someone want to disrespect a sweet elderly art teacher who is as nice as anyone could ever be? Soo moving on. Today my friends and I were working on our still life of some flowers. I heard our teacher ask "Can I help you?" I look up and see a male student from another class talking to a male student from my class. He replied "I just came to get something." Mrs. Lowery said " You should not be in here especially without a note." She begins to walk over to the two boys. While she was on her way the boy from our class started to pull something out of his pocket. It appeared to be an Itouch in a metal protective case, I recognized it because I have an Itouch myself. Mrs. Lowery was now in front of the boys trying to get the stranger boy out of our class room. The Itouch was out of our classmates pocket and he was in the process of giving it to the stranger student. That wasn't going to happen, Mrs. Lowery had her hands on the Itouch now and they were going to give it to her because she was not letting go. "Noo you cant take this." One of the boys said. Her reply was " Yes I can." Now the stranger student was heading for the door and Mrs. Lowery was right behind him. "What are you doing in here?" she asked again. All of the sudden the boy yells "I CAME TO GET MY THING!!!" BAMM!! I heard a bad sound it was the sound of skin hitting skin. He didn't hit Mrs. Lowery did he. Am I going to have to step in, is she ok? Luckily he had only punched his other hand and not the teacher. I was scared, we all were. This boy was acting crazy. Both the teacher and the stranger student were in the hallway now and the boy from our class was going into the hallway to saying "No! I'm not going to put up with this. This aint right yo!" I thought they might jump the teacher, they acted like they might. Other teaches had came out of their class rooms to help Mrs. Lowery now. Both students were written up and hopefully the stranger student will be suspended. That was the drama that happened today. Hopefully it will not continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment