cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Monday, February 15, 2010

Rainy Day.




Well Valentine's Day is over and now theres nothing in the air but RAIN. Our area actually had a snow weekend about three inches of the fluffy white stuff. It was the perfect snow. Just right for some southern snow cream; which my mother makes the best of. Snowmen and snow angels were every where in almost every yard. However it didn't last long. The sun came out and POOF... bye bye snow hello water and rain. Around fourth period today at school it started to rain and it hasn't stopped yet. So it looks like this week of school might be a little wet and slippery. Ill have to remember the slippery part. I embarrassed myself my softmore year bye walking in from outside and whooopp... slipped and fell right on my butt in front of about 30 classmates. Awkward moments they happen oohh to often.

No comments:

Post a Comment