cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hot wire and sun glasses


Have you ever touched a cattle wire? Well they have electricity running through them and from what I have felt and heard its alot. I was in a class at my school called Animal Science: Large Animals. We learned all about cows and had lots of hand on training with them on a local farm. We made many trips to the farm in class and I loved the hands on dirty work. One day we were standing out side of the fence watching the men and some class mates feed the cows. It was very sunny this day and I had a pair of sun glasses on the top of my head. I was the tallest person in the class me being 6'1". No one knew there was a hot wire or cattle wire above all our heads. Well I went to put my sunglasses on. When I pulled them of my head I heard a little humm sound in my head. All of a sudden it felt like someone had hit me with a car or my heart had turned in to a giant drum and some one had just hit it hard. I fell back and the first word out of my mouth was, well its not very nice so ill just say it was another word for what was on the ground all around us and it smelt really bad. Every one was looking at me and my teacher, who was ear tagging a calf, had heard what I yelled and came to check to see what happend. I was shaking and soo embaressed. Lucky for me I didnt fall in the cow pies on the ground. My teacher didnt really care about what I yelled he just wanted to make sure I was ok. I had to act cool because all my lady friends were near me. " James, James are you ok?" Of course I am that didnt hurt Im a man. On the inside I was thinking Crap that hurt im shure glad im not a cow. A couple of hundred volts to the heart nope that dosent hurt at all. Well at least now I know to look up when at the farm and that metal conducts electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment