cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Monday, February 8, 2010

Bye Bye Kitty Cat.




My dog Roxie is a full blooded AKC registered Boxer. She has a severe under bite and is the runt of the litter. Many people say she looks like a bull dog, but that's because after many years of breeding Boxer's begin to shrink. She's still my dawg. One thing for sure she's smart. She knows a couple of words like food, hot dog, and bacon. But she also knows the word CAT. If anyone says that around her she immediately lunges toward the backdoor (which has a large panel of glass) and begins barking and looking for the furry thing she knows as CAT. Well this weekend I hear what sounds like person being beaten to death. I run to the back yard and what do I see, Roxie has captured her a cat. She was on top of it like white on rice and it wasn't going anywhere. But then the cat retracted its claws and grasped onto Roxie's nose. Roxie gave a loud weep and tossed her head in the air and with it the cat. 3 feet, 5 feet, 7 feet. I have never seen a flying cat until now. It didn't last long. The cat was falling back to earth and Roxie was ready she was waiting in a perfect "I'm going to get you" stance. She had her again. I was screaming " Let it go, Roxie let goooo!!!" Ya right like that was going to happen. Luckily the cat found away to get away... with some of Roxie's nose. We knew the cat would not make it after Roxie had it. So we set out on a cat search but turned up empty handed. The sun went down and we came in. Hours later it was time to let Roxie out to use the grass. I waited a couple of minutes then went back to let her in. Ahhh!!!! What do I see. Roxie with a lifeless cat body in her mouth; with a look on her face like " Can I bring it in? " Poor cat. I felt bad but I guess all the cats in the neighborhood should know by now that behind that tall wood fence theres a smart brown and white dog that knows all to well the word CAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment