cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home at last. Home at last.

All last week my mom was telling me about her going out of town to work soon. She hadn't said exactly when. Last Sunday we were watching movies and she said " I have to get my things packed. " I asked why and she said " I told you I leave tomorrow. " She had not told me exactly when she was leaving so I was surprised. The first thought that ran through my mind was " I'm going to starve this week. " All metaphorical. My mom's the big cooker in the family and she can cook goooood. I sometimes think that mom might some how be related to Paula Deen. When moms gone I do the cooking and it never tastes like Moms cooking. Also when Moms gone I'm left at home by myself untill Dad comes home around six o' clock. Being home alone isnt so bad, the bad part is that there are odd things that happen when I'm home alone. Odd as in seeing things move and hearing things that I can not explain. What I hate most is when im in the den watching TV and Roxie sees something in the corner of the room when there is nothing there. Ill watch her to see if I see what she sees but theres never anything there. I think dogs can seee things humans cant. Any way moving on. Mom come home today Yaaaaa. She came bearing gifts. Pecan logs, Yankee Candels, and food from the Olive Garden ( which is now my favorite place to eat ever!!!). Its good to have mom home. When I come home from school now my bed will be made and my room will be clean as if by magic. Also she usally likes to fix a grand supper the next day, that I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment