cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Japanese Students






I was told yesterday that our school will be sponsoring two Japanese foreign exchange students for a week. This will be really fun. They wont speak much English though. A boy in my first period will be taking in one of the Japanese boys. The Japanese boy will stay with his family. The Japanese boy will be in my first period class and maybe my fourth period class to. I hope my classmates do not scare him. It will be interesting to hear his language and learn some of his customs. The two boys are part off the FFJ which is the Future Farmers of Japan. I wish I could go to Japan for a week to go to a school there. I'm sure the Japanese boys will be a little scared because they will not stay together or go to the same classes while they are here. I don't know what I would do if I was the only American at a all Japanese school. I plan to buy the boy a gift to welcome him to our class and our school. He arrives next week. I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment