cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Coca-Cola Bottles




My sister was visiting friends in the mountains last week when she called me with some exciting news. She was at a flea market and found some old bottles. She knows how much I love Coca-Cola and vintage bottles and thought I would want some. Turns out the bottles were old, they are called money back bottles. You could take them back to the distributor and get a couple of cents back. I love them they are so cool. She picked me up two 61/2 oz bottles, two 10 oz bottles and one large 16 oz bottle that had the cap still on it but no drink inside. She also found a half liter Pepsi money back bottle and two Mountain Dew money back bottles. They mack a great addition to my collection which already included one White Lightinin bottle, one 7-up bottle from the 50's and a 1941 Coka-Cola bottle. What was you're favorite drink as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment