cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Monday, March 8, 2010

First Time On the Ice







Last weekend I went Ice skating for my first time. I'll admit I was a little nervous. I did think that I would fall within one minute on the ice. However I did not fall the entire time I was there which was around two hours. I was very proud of myself. I will say it is just like rollerblading except you have to stay well balanced. That's the hard part. Oh and watch out for little kids I almost ran over one. The trick is to watch how other people are skating. I saw how they use both feet like rollerblading and they didn't lean forward to much. That's what I did and it works. I cant wait to go back. I'm working myself up to the point where I can do a jump in the air. That should be fun. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment