cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Front Yard Face Lift







My front yard is in serious need of a face lift so one of my goals this year is to give my front yard a full make-over. I started with a small bush by my front steps. I hate that bush. It would not be so bad if the roots went down deep in the soil but instead they spread around the bush just a couple of inches under the soil. This creates the problem of small bushes growing into my azaleas. Also I cant plant anything when there are roots in my way. So the bush had to go. This called for a heavy metal chain and a powerful truck. Luckily the bush came right out because the roots were so so close to the surface of the soil. The next step was to fertilize the soil with some black cow and garden soil. The final step was to plant the goods. My plants of choice where Impatiens, Saliva, Snapdragon, Stock, and Red and Blue Columbine. Oh and I cant forget the water that is the most important part. That's it. That was the first part to my front yard make-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment