cursor


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com

hit counter

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fram agian farm again yeppie!!!
















Well we went back to the farm. Oh how I missed it. The colors, sound and smell. I missed it all. I did not miss the cow calves. They were much more wild and anger this trip. I think they knew why we were there. It was so funny to see the sophomore's faces when they started to palpate the cows. Then there was the boy who only weighed like 90 pounds that tried to tackle a 250 pound calf to the ground by himself. Let it go to show the calf one that battle. Then there was the boy who ripped his pants. That was worth the trip. I just love being away from all the stress of the city and school. The farm is like a small sanctuary. I could spend the rest of my life there. I cant wait for the next trip.

2 comments:

  1. Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget
    so listen and you won't regret
    be true to yourself
    don't miss your chance
    and you won't end up like the fool...who...ripped...his..PAAANTS
    [riiip]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we watch to much "SpongeBob"?

    ReplyDelete